Friday, March 11, 2011

Time

Why do some days feel like the time just fly’s by? Work today was so slow and for some reason really annoying. I will never understand why, for some people, when their not consistently busy there brain just turns off. So the day started with everyone around me just acting dumb, so I decided early I was going to take a half day off work. It was 1:30 when I finally got out of there so it was more like a ¾ day and that put a damper in my plans. With school and everything my wife and I haven’t had much time to spend together, so I thought with spring break we could see a movie and go out to dinner. The two extra hours at work pushed back the movie and afterwards both of us just wanted to go home and relax, so here we are. (We watched Hall Pass and we thought it was hilarious, If you like crude humor) Now I just have to figure out what to cook for dinner and then make it. I am about dead to the world at this point so I'm going to make dinner and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment