Thursday, March 10, 2011

Better

Today's test seemed much easier than yesterday's, I feel pretty good about it and it’s about time. Maybe I’m getting the hang of this class or I was just really freaked out about it so I studied my butt off. Either way as long as I got a good grade I will be happy. Spring break is here and as much as I would love to go the beach and drink lots of beer, I can’t stop thinking about how much school work I can accomplish with a week off of classes. So the plan is to get some rest and then hit the books to get a head of the game, I just hate being behind. I will also be glad this assignment will be over; I will probably still blog I just won’t have to. As you can tell from my post time I only have time for this right before I go to sleep, and it’s killing me. I get up at 4am almost every day for work and going to sleep after 9pm every night sucks. I am not sure I will get to sleep any sooner when this is done but it will be one less thing to do. Well I have had enough fun for one day, Tomorrow is too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment